The Nomination, Remuneration and Human Capital Committee carries out proposal and advisory functions vis-à-vis the Board of Directors with reference, inter alia, to:
- the remuneration of the members of the corporate bodies and top management;
- the strategic development of human capital;
- the self-assessment activity of the Board of Directors and its committees;
- the drafting, updating and implementation of any plans and/or procedures for the succession of the Chief Executive Officer and any other executive director;
- proposals of candidates for the position of director of the Company in the event of co-optation or as executive director of the Strategic Companies.